VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads and ladies

Just a small word of warning, whatever you do DO NOT get insurance via Adrian Flux with NIG Insurance.

They are awful!!!!!!! :angry: The whole story is too long for here but they have bad Customer Service to the point where some tw*t was screaming down the phone at me. Steer well clear of them.

They maybe cheap, but my god you certainly pay for what you get!!!!

Anyway, thats my rant over with - Thank you and goodnight :wink:

·
3,137 Posts
sounds like there someone needs to let off a little steam

Hope it works out for you

·
1,184 Posts
I'm with them, can you give me some background on the reasons why? Worried now!

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
S19 MYD said:
I'm with them, can you give me some background on the reasons why? Worried now!
They are great until you make a claim. I have PM'ed Pomme, I'll forward it to you too. Its quite long tho be warned.

·
371 Posts
Fiona said:
Hi lads and ladies

Just a small word of warning, whatever you do DO NOT get insurance via Adrian Flux with NIG Insurance.

They are awful!!!!!!! :angry: The whole story is too long for here but they have bad Customer Service to the point where some tw*t was screaming down the phone at me. Steer well clear of them.

They maybe cheap, but my god you certainly pay for what you get!!!!

Anyway, thats my rant over with - Thank you and goodnight :wink:
Any insurance company dont like paying out, and when they do it takes ages to get the money..Im with CORNHILL only £365,i do have 8 NCB and a clean drivers licence....

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FLYER said:
Any insurance company dont like paying out, and when they do it takes ages to get the money..Im with CORNHILL only £365,i do have 8 NCB and a clean drivers licence....
Oh yeah I am aware that insurance companies only do the bear minimum and pay out only at the last minute. But its the fact that I had some little tw*t telling me that I'm stupid and silly because I have asked for something in writing from them before I release the car to some scrappy bloke. It annoys me that they think they can be rude. Well they have met their match in me!!! :proud:

I'm with Admiral and so ar they have been fine, but I have warned my bloke that he is to go with a big one next time!! I cant be dealing with anymore knobs :wink:

·
371 Posts
Fiona said:
Oh yeah I am aware that insurance companies only do the bear minimum and pay out only at the last minute. But its the fact that I had some little tw*t telling me that I'm stupid and silly because I have asked for something in writing from them before I release the car to some scrappy bloke. It annoys me that they think they can be rude. Well they have met their match in me!!! :proud:

I'm with Admiral and so ar they have been fine, but I have warned my bloke that he is to go with a big one next time!! I cant be dealing with anymore knobs :wink:
I wouldnt like to mess with you pet. life is hard sometimes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts