VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you I work in Nigeria, tonight we had to wait to come home as we were told there had been some trouble, this is a little taste of what greeted us, couldn't get any more as there was a risk of causing more trouble..
This is the local cop shop!! I've a short vid ill upload later...

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
What do you do in Nigeria if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CIJ84 said:
Ooh great, what a lovely sight for me to return in a few weeks!! Where a outs was it mate??
Eket chris, 7 miles journey from terminal to our complex, few dead apparently, no idea what it's over...

·
3,242 Posts
My brother a sparky aswell,
Got offered 1200 a week tax free for work in irag,
His reply F that 2k a weel then i might consider it.

Regards
Vrt

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's safer here than Iraq, I'd be wanting a lot more than 2k a week to go there!!!
The thing with Nigeria is they're all right into religion, but it can kick off without any notice, yesterday was just a squabble between two villages, which has left people homeless and no doubt several killed, as the army watched on...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CIJ84 said:
That's ok I don't go anywhere near eket! Yeah the further north you go the more religious it gets.
Day off today mate! Nice lie in, think ill do a bit in the gym then sit poolside n supp a cold bottle in the sun!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
5 killed in total, looneys!! It was a long day!! So the bar was opened a bit earlier than usual...!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts