VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have been talking to Matthew that makes the nime fan speed controller 1.just incase anyone is wanting to buy one he doesn't have any in stock at the moment. He had a problem with some circuit boards "rotting", whereby the plating sort of corroded, and refused to solder properly. He has had to chuck the last ten boards he had in the bin rather than build them.

New boards have been ordered, but they're on a 5 week lead time. They are on week 3 now, so they'll soon be done. He's got parts for a batch of 20, so he will have plenty available when they're built.

His site http://www.nime.co.uk/

Cheers chaps

Alex

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Hi all

I have been talking to Matthew that makes the nime fan speed controller 1.just incase anyone is wanting to buy one he doesn't have any in stock at the moment. He had a problem with some circuit boards "rotting", whereby the plating sort of corroded, and refused to solder properly. He has had to chuck the last ten boards he had in the bin rather than build them.

New boards have been ordered, but they're on a 5 week lead time. They are on week 3 now, so they'll soon be done. He's got parts for a batch of 20, so he will have plenty available when they're built.

His site http://www.nime.co.uk/

Cheers chaps

Alex
Could we possibly get a group buy going? bought one off of Cheempeej, but it's gone missing in the post! bloody royal mail

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could we possibly get a group buy going? bought one off of Cheempeej, but it's gone missing in the post! bloody royal mail
That's a good idea mate. Ill email him see what he can do and ill get back with the details.

Peace!

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
I thought someone on here made their own and were selling them for a fraction of the price?? I wouldn't mind knowing who as one of my mates needs one for his MK4..

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Make them yourself. Just a metal plate and resisters screwed on.

There's a thread How To on ukmkiv.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I ordered one a few weeks ago, and it's been fitted at VAG AutoCare with my Chains etc - just waiting until Sat to get my car now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts