VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just got in from work,having tried to get some diesel for the last 3 hours!!
Tried 6 garages from Bucks to Herts and their all empty of all fuels.I was aware of the blockade last weekend ,but didn't notice any queues anywhere.Was going to venture out early morning to try again?have enough for a one way trip into work tommorrow.
Am I Doooomed

·
5,616 Posts
Managed to get Tesco 99RON fine this lunch time, no queues and all fuels readily available :top:

·
196 Posts
No probs Herts Essex border for vpower, although I noticed black bags on the nozzles in a lesser known asian garage on Sunday

·
286 Posts
I live near Aylesbury and work in Berkhamsted, no petrol problems around these parts. Hope it isn't a sign of things to come as you're close to my area.

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went in to work and 1st garage I came too had all types of fuel,fella I spoke to reckoned nothing was getting through ,after yesterdays crash on the M25 weird..
But panic over,good for another 500 miles anyway..

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
I filled up the other day @ BP with the super stuff, Then on the way back home the screen wash ran out so I called in Sainsbury's to top up the water and they had very little fuel ,No unleaded or diesel only super unleaded. (They get there fuel from BP)
Will fill up next week ready for the Christmas rush.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Local BP garage closed NO fuel.........Not good.

·
345 Posts
Filled up at Esso in Marlow, Bucks this morning - no worries.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts