VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS ANY MEETS IN THE NORTH EAST? IM FROM HARTLEPOOL ITS BETWEEN NEWCASTLE AND MIDDLESBOROUGH :confused:

·
222 Posts
hey guys the only meet i know of in the north east is club gti who meet i think every last sunday of the month down at whitley bay! i can find out for definate if your interested?

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in, if everyone wants to meet at Whitby its good for me. When were we thinking, i'm a chef with children, time to myself is scarce so will need to get sommit sorted. :)

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
dubdanr32 said:
hey guys the only meet i know of in the north east is club gti who meet i think every last sunday of the month down at whitley bay! i can find out for definate if your interested?
Hi you do mean Whitley bay Tyne and Wear, dont you? :unsure:

·
222 Posts
yeah whitley bay, tyne and wear, i,ll speak to my mates and find out what the crack is for the meet and let you all know!

·
222 Posts
right spoke to my mate and they meet at the briar dene lodge (think it,s a bar/restaurant) which is near the light house in whtley bay and it,s held on every last sunday of the month at around 7 pm.i will probably be at the next meet!EVERY ONE WELCOME! :D

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
I am from Hartlepool as well..what colour is your car...i only seen a silver one...are you a chef in a pub by any chance?

·
19 Posts
Hey im from newcastle just picking mine up on saturday wud b up 4 meet in noerth east, just a quick question how old r u guys??

·
52 Posts
im from newcastle dont have a r32 yet still need to save some more but my vr6 keeps my happy for now. would be well up for a meet thou if it aint to far away

·
Registered
14 Posts
davioR32 said:
ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS ANY MEETS IN THE NOETH EAST? IM FROM HARTLEPOOL ITS BETWEEN NEWCASTLE AND MIDDLESBOROUGH :confused:
where abouts in darlington do you live. i live in billingham. just bought my r32 a cpl weeks ago loving it.
:xD
rob

1 - 20 of 28 Posts