VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Meets in NI. I live in Belfast and got an 08 R32. heavy on the petrol, but the fun of the R32 out weighs the petrol costs, if you dont think like that.....SELL IT ! As I say, just looking for meetings or others with one in Belfast/N.I.. I do see them about but not that often.

Kev.

·
68 Posts
Hi i'm up the coast from you a bit, kilkeel don't no if you,ve heard of it,.
i've got a deep blue mk4 and couple go faster bits on it.

Don't beleive there is any r32 meets over here as such but there plenty vw and vag related ones.
The secound monday of the mouth at sprucefield and the last sunday of the month at corrs corner.
The big gtini show in castlewellen comin up on 5th july it's always a cracker if the weather holds out for us

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think we should take the R32s and show those Simple GTIs a real car!!! I would go to a GTI meeting, had one before the R32. I would prefer an R32 meeting though, there should be ones over here instead of just England and Scotland. Do you go to Sprucefeild or Corrs Corner ? I live beside Sprucefeild and work next to Corrs, did not know they were happening.... goes to show the attention I pay !!!!
What tweaks do you have in your car ?

·
68 Posts
yeah i've been at both, sprucefield is only been goin about three months now but corrs on the go for years, both mainly all things vw related more so that gti if that makes sence.

I've miltek non res cat back, sports cats, k&n appollo induction and torque tronics remap, eibach spings as well but to be honest i didn't notice a huge change with them

·
68 Posts
i'm not that good at ostin pics or anythin like that but i could maybe email them. the best bit is the sound.

Have you any mods done to yours?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had no tweaks done to her yet. I like the purr and the roar sound but no ear percing sounds. I will check out zootv at the pictures. you on msn ?
and do you know many other Northern Ireland Users on here ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did not get it. what is your address and I will seend you mine, you can send yours in reply. What is the max bhp can you get these cars up to by chipping? would probably F up the insurance though.
I do see some R32s round belfast (Mainly in petrol stations) !!! lol.
I is a wonder some of them have not been on here.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm from your part of the world zooband..

I have a heavly modded mk5 R32 - Black, dropped, 19" BBS rims.. Exhaust, intake, remapped and stereo install....

PM me your msn addy..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just zooband here, Last Sunday in the month coming up, You on for corrs ? are we going to let those silly wee GTI's take the lime light again ? All R32's of Northern Ireland unite! I will be at corrs in my R32 and belittle the others. The R32 will always over come the GTI, Long live the R32 ! you on for Corrs Martyn ?

Love to see some pictures of your car, my email is [email protected]

Kev.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just zooband here, Last Sunday in the month coming up, You on for corrs ? are we going to let those silly wee GTI's take the lime light again ? All R32's of Northern Ireland unite! I will be at corrs in my R32 and belittle the others. The R32 will always over come the GTI, Long live the R32 ! you on for Corrs EVERYONE ?

Love to see some pictures of your car, my email is [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts