VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, looking forward to participating in the forum (now I have a years worth of owners experience with coolant, clanks, clicks and concerns!) and being at meets. Would love to hear from other midlands based owners about meets, common R32 experiences etc.

Tunnels and bridges have never been so much fun, drop the windows and give it some beans, guarantees a smile every time unless you're the old guy who happens to be walking his dog of course....

Cheers for now
Rog

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi i live in bham where abouts are you in the midlands? Also rare cany white car you have. Very nice cheers

·
1,138 Posts
Good to hear you are enjoying the ownership experience.

You must get up pics of such a rare beast.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I will upload pics v soon, all my tech has just let me down so I'll upload tomorrow on a fresh head.

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Welcome mate,

Very nice car if they made a white mk Iv I would have had one,

I see one just like yours almost everyday on way to work (going the opposite way) and it always turns my head

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Batman Member
1,516 Posts
Very nice buddy. I've got to take the missus to Lincoln next Saturday. After I've dropped her off il pop round on the way back
????

·
210 Posts
Very nice pal im in the mansfield area il keep my eyes peeled for you on my journeys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts