VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys with the Nurburg ring trip now well under way on the organizing front (well i'm on with it) i thought to save me some work i should put a call out to you budding designers out there.

I'm sure that you guys will all want souvenirs of the trip so what better than a nice T-shirt or Polo shirt.

What i'm asking for is you guys to post up designs for the T-shirt and we'll put the best three up for vote.

Winning design then gets made for us all to wear with pride :D

No prizes, just the satisfaction of having your design made for us all to wear lol

So get designing ................

·
196 Posts
No good at designing but a good quality Polo shirt in the colour of your car with the track logo in silver with a few words underneath ".:R32oc May 2008" or something like that????

·
Registered
117 Posts
Same here........... no good at desighning.......... Hows about having the logo for the website(which is sorted) with Nurburg ring May 2008 in a color underneath and on the arm. Can I suggest polo shirts with embroidery as transfers dont last two minutes.

Maybe:- Navy/ Royal blue, Red, Black, grey and white as a starter for ten!

The more options the dearer the deal... that needs to be taken into account.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
575 Posts
How about polo shirts in brake caliper blue with a black ring emblem on the chest and individuals name on the back or number which relates too where they are on the list of who's going,that way we may all have a chance of working out who's who.
by the way are you doing baseball caps for the trip?

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was just planning on Polo's tbh,

I'm gonna leave designs to anyone who's any good at designing.

I have an idea what i'd like but gonna see what the forum comes up with.

·
385 Posts
I'm working on a design at the mo, just working out how to get pics up.

·
222 Posts
i think we need something like this polo shirt but with ring logo on the right brest with our name underneath it.
i would try and design it but i,m c*@p on computers lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a design we have used on previous trips basically its the ring map with the event and date embroidered underneath, if i can get a disc with the design of the new logo i can incorporate this into the design, the last batch we had were on polo shirts dress shirts and fleeces if you wish i could get some up to date prices for these items, last september the prices were:-
Fully embroidered polo shirts v good quality £7.00 each
Fleeces with the same logo front and back £17.00
Dress shirts embroirdered on the front £14.00
Wide range of colours on polos maybe the same colour to match your car or just single colour, if interested give me some feed back and i will get up to date prices and a sample, I am currently working on my local VW garage to help sponsor the trip maybe i could talk them into paying for the shirts, no promises but i will try.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wayne is it possible to email me the design for the new logo and the r-fest logo please i can then pass this on to the embroiderer

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will as soon as i can get a PDF file of the new logo and the r fest design, design would be around 100 mm square, i am talking to the suppliers to get a sample please be patient for a few days in order to get a price iam assuming quantities of 30 thats assuming a driver and passenger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts