VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok following on from the North West VW meet that happened last week it looks like they have a regular thing going.

Next meet is at the Poachers pub, Bamber bridge, Preston, At junc 1 of the M65, Tuesday 1st of May 2007. Usually about the 7pm mark.

Thought i'd post this up and give anyone that wants to come down plenty of notice.

We had four R32's there last meet so (three being members) so anyone wanting to go stick your name down , We'll get some proper pics this time.

·
385 Posts
If I am around I will be there, had a scary one as I raced off into the night last time, forgot about the second roundabout and was a bit ambitious with approach speed, very nervy moment!!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
be nice to see you come down mate, hopefully we'll have a couple more R's come down too.

Out of interest did you get any good pics at the last one ?.

·
171 Posts
Wayne said:
we can sort you somewhere to stay out if you need to.
ooo just saw that! may be a plan!

but hang on, I already have the nices portable bnb ever - the heated seats of a lovely black R ;)

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
as much as i love my car, sleeping in it i couldnt do. well i probably could, but due to my stupid long legs it wouldnt be comfortable!

im sure we can sort you out somewhere to stay, of course you could stay at mine however we dont have a spare room, only the superkingsize ;):151:

there are plenty of hotels around!

·
385 Posts
macdaddy said:
be nice to see you come down mate, hopefully we'll have a couple more R's come down too.

Out of interest did you get any good pics at the last one ?.
Not really mate, camera not the best. Still having trouble with the size of my pics, can't even put in the photobucket links!! Think I must be doing it all wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The meet is based on a travel lodge car park !!!!!!!! Cant get any better than that if your looking for somewhere to stay

·
2,443 Posts
hey gyes ill try be there for this meet ill prob have to book a room in the travelloge thou bit of a trek back to south wales :151:

·
171 Posts
farmer said:
hey gyes ill try be there for this meet ill prob have to book a room in the travelloge thou bit of a trek back to south wales :151:
oh good, somone to split the cost with. I think u will find the sofa bed is very comfy :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts