VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm after the white retainer(blue square in the picture) clips inside the headlight which clips in the projector in to the Hight adjustment motor.ive been told they are handet L&R
If anyone has it please get back to me with pics.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have by any chance drawing for OEM xenon headlights?
I can't see it in the one you posted in here.
Basically the clip I'm after it clips in to the beam Hight adjustment motor together with the square bracket in my pic.
I hope it makes sense what I'm explaining
Thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
These pics are taken from VagCat/ETKA. I cannot find it
Ive tried the various different options but only gives me the Halogen lights as above.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate your help mate. Will you know anyone by chance with a broken OEM xenon headlights?
I think that's my only chance to find the stupid clip I need.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Yeah sounds like the only option. Personally i dont know of any but ring Steven's Dismantlers the are a national VW breaker who are very good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would a non xenon light not have the same clip??
If so, you could buy a halogen light for the part
Here in Ireland R32's are very rare, most of brakers don't even know what it is.
Therefore are only golfs with halogen headlights and from what I could see at the dismantlers yard, inside the halogen light has totally different retainers. Is true, most of the headlights were 75% damaged. I don't know about the VW passat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As far as I found out in my research, nobody sells this clip on its own.
If one of your clips is Brocken, your only option is to find somebody with a damaged R32 headlight which is willing to sell you the internals. Sorry I couldnd answer earlier.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts