VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Old member after a favour...

566 Views 9 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  SOL'DUP
Hello everyone, long time no see.

I am on the blag, and since I used to help out lots of others on here and send bits out for nothing I thought it would be worth an ask...

I have a set of car mats for a Seat Leon with the oval "twist" fittings on them.

I need a set of fixings that are the "push" or "stud" type. Just four, for the two front mats.

If anyone feels they can help, or can push me in the right direction then please comment!

I have searched google and eBay but found very little that isn't ridiculously priced. I obviously haven't contacted my arsehole of a dealer or TPS yet...I was hoping for the "kindness of strangers" haha.

Hope you all are well!

1 - 5 of 10 Posts
Yeah I was "BPH".

Changed my name when I sold up!

I'll ring Awesome and TPS tomorrow...they might surprise me.

If anyone has a spare few, please feel free to send them my way!
I miss the MK4 R32 very much, but do not regret selling. It was a very entertaining (and very expensive) three years of ownership. It was time to sell it on.

I don't suppose it is on here? A chap called Rich from North Yorkshire bought it, and I believe he was keeping my plate on it - R77 BPH

It was not on here before I bought it.

I can't remember what the original DVLA plate was before that...but that was 4.5 years ago.
For information, the "push stud" fittings are £2.12 for the set of four from T.P.S

Much cheaper than the generic ones that I found priced at £7 on eBay!
1 - 5 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.