VW Golf R32 Forum banner

old .:R32 owner, but new member here

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Toddi 
#1 ·
Hello, I am Toddi from Hamburg / Germany.
Sir Henri has set a link in another froum.

My .:R32 is a moonlightblue perleffect MK4 made in 2003.
I have some little modifications:

- suspension: KW-Automotive version 3
- brakes: special made from different manufacturer (caliper 6-piston from Porsche Cayenne Turbo, brakedisks drilled and slotted from Tarox 360front and 310rear with special Racepads)
- exhaust: my own design and development, 76mm effective diameter with 2x 100mm mufflers
- motor: singleturbo system with 400PS (at the moment), will be more beginning next year. (just working on it) :burnout:

Here are some fotos from my ride. Fotos were taken at the last fair "CarStyle" here in Hamburg.

So thats me and my ride ... :)

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
toddi - that is awesome mate.

what are the numbers displaying in the centre-console air vents????

something turbo related me'thinks !

oh and welcome :itsme:

#12 ·
Thanks for all your nice replys.
Right, the colour suits the best to the MK4 (my opinion) :proud: but its although very damageble (right word :questionmark: )

the 2 displays in my vents are additional for my turbosystem, one is oiltemp and one is exhaustemp. What you can not see at the moment is my AVCR "Black Edition" from Apexi. My preference is to let the car in mostly original appearence (outside and inside).
But there are some things you have to change when you want to drive with FI, such as my brakes. But although the calipers have the same colour as the original. I will try to find a better picture so you can see my little custom made .:R logo on it :proud:

here it is:

Oh, and I have forgotten my custom made shortshifter with side to side reduction. Thats a really nice thing to have!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.