VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appologies if i have posted this in the wrong place, but basically have had an order for an induction kit with who i thought was a good supplier for almost a month now still no kit..... So basically after some prices from you guys and delivery times as you can imagine after waiting a month i want the kit now!!!

I'm after a Carbonio, BMC, EVOMS or similar.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

·
2,808 Posts
name and shame!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really into shaming and to be far the guy emailed me today and said i should have it by tuesday just think when you order something online they say its in stock you have to chase it up turns out they have no stock and have to get it sent from the states which i could have done my self and still had it quicker!

·
6,197 Posts
I have had this happen many times now..... "in stock" normally means horse crap....all these companies are box shifters who just place orders with others....I even ordered something a while back which came with another companies tape all over it!!.....shocking....

G

·
I had this sort of thing when I ordered a new phone - In stock my ar5e!!!!!!!!

They shouldn't be allowed to do it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pain in the arse, the guy has offered a discount on a milltek and has been pretty good, i just think when you give someone payment you should recieve that item, going into a shop picking something up and paying, is the future iv seen it..............

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi
Mmm
I know what you are saying in this
I must admit , I run the on line shop here at Awesome
On our web site it does not state that parts are in stock or not
As we have phone orders , workshop orders and on line shop orders , it just cannot be kept up to date , but we are working on something that could possibly help

Now when an order is put on to the system , it will tell me if the part is in stock
But we have found that when we come to post the item out , we check it , and Ooops there is a part missing , this cannot be posted out

Then when we come to order another one ( as it is last in stock) we are not told by the American company that these are out of stock

It is only when the order arrives with us that we find out that they are not in stock with them
We found this with the Rline wheel caps

Unfortunately in my experience the Americans , dont seem to have the rush about them as we do
Now that could be a wrong picture , but we seem to have more headaches with them companied than the British ones that do seem to have a bit of rush about them

Sorry , but just another point of view
Sarah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts