VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much debating, am going to sell my original R32 wheels. I wont put them back on the car (from previous experience with cars for which I have bought aftermarket rims I never put them back on the car) and I could use the cash.

They are fitted with Dunlop Sport 9000 tyres, each has 3-4 mm tread on them. The alloys are in good condition, only the Rt rear has a superficial scuff on it about 4-5cm long on the border of the rim.

Some far away pics here from the VAG meet.(I know you cant see much of the alloys on these, you will just have to trust me!) Mine is the silver Mk4 on the end

What do you guys reckon?? £700 (as they have usable tyres on)?

·
3,732 Posts
as long as theyre in good condition i dont think £700 is unreasonable at all for originals. you should be able to shift them no problems at that price, possibly a little more on ebay

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, they are in good condition. Will see if anyone on here is interested first before e-baying. cheers guys.

·
1,184 Posts
I'll claim 10 % as i'm pretty sure that those pix are my david bailey handywork! Anything around that price sounds fair with tyres, trouble is replicas with tyres can be had for around 450! good luck

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S19 MYD said:
I'll claim 10 % as i'm pretty sure that those pix are my david bailey handywork! Anything around that price sounds fair with tyres, trouble is replicas with tyres can be had for around 450! good luck
well, i admit they are shots from your porfolio, they certainly dont emphasise the wheels at all. That flash work in the top pic is dreadful!!

Plus David Bailey's lawyers want to have a chat with you for impersonating him in this thread!

·
1,184 Posts
I'm still bitter about your under bonnet find- tell you what give me your aluminium billets and we'll call it quits?!

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
I just bought a brand new still in the box OZ off ebay for £85 inc p&p.I got a new condition one (OZ again) a few weeks ago with a tyre on for £56 inc p&p and a set of 4 went for £570 with tyres on a couple of weeks ago.I didn't get those as I was sat on a train going to work when auction finished.
So stick them on ebay and see what they fetch...you will get what they are worth to some one!!!

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sent you a PM paulie. Thats why I started the thread, wanted an opinion from guys on here who have these wheels on their R32's. Mine are in great condition, and the tyres are in good shape too. People seem to think £700 is pretty fair game so far. Will wait for a few more opinions but I think I'd be happy with that.

·
375 Posts
Hey mate im changing my wheels, someone offered me £650 for mine in simular

condition to yours ,these original wheels if in good condition are rare to find

someone will pay that for them so £700 sounds a good starting point

Anthony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.