VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,808 Posts
Im looking to get a rear valace soon too.
On the subject of carbon fibre, my mate may beable to get cheap MK4 and MK5 bonnets. Hes gettin me one in 6weeks from Japan to check quality and fitment.
He should give a really good discount so if anyones in the market for one.... wait 6 weeks.

·
236 Posts
Been looking at the website clicked onto TTS UK stockist but they never ever return email's guess they dont stock them or cant be bothered.

·
2,808 Posts
Me? You all know what Carbon bonnets look like dont you? Hes got 2 of these arriving in 6weeks...

As long as they're good quality which his other stuff is, then he said hes up for a group buy or just floggin them with good discount.
TT shop quoted me 700quid for one of these, I should be gettin them alot cheaper. I'll get him to send me a pic of the MK4 one tomorow.

Heres his site... http://www.knight-racer.co.uk/

·
264 Posts
Berto...i ordered the Front Splitter and Rear valance from the tt shop. I am just waiting for it to arrive along with my car but when it does come il post pics and let u guys know what i think of it :)

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ta Manu,If it was painted as standard I prob wouldn't bother but I like the thought of carbon....

·
264 Posts
Berto...the parts wont be painted as i also think they would stand out quite well on a TR R32 :)

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No Manu not the carbon I meant if the standard valance was painted..Anyway if yours comes and you don't like it I'll give you £50 for it(inc postage):xD:xD:xD

·
264 Posts
Its cost me about £725 including postage so no thanks :) xD

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh well the offer is still open:D Just hurry up and get it on as I am gonne decide when you show the pics and tell me of any fitting issues....:wink:

·
264 Posts
Ur gonna need to wait a few weeks mate, my car is still on order and hasnt arrived yet, should be here in about 4 weeks and im still waiting for the parts to arrive aswell :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,485 Posts
There's pictures of the rear valance and front splitter fitted already posted on this forum.

There shouldn't be any trouble with the rear valance as it's a straight swap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts