VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curbed the crap outta my bbs's!!! F###k sake! Hate that grinding sound! Rather get stabbed!!!

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
anwar said:
Just curbed the crap outta my bbs's!!! F###k sake! Hate that grinding sound! Rather get stabbed!!!
I hate to say it but the last bit made me laugh.

On the bright side you have an excuse to change the colour

·
Registered
977 Posts
Bad times pal, did my original unmarked ronals a few months back and was nearly sick so can't imagine how bad on BBS....I still haven't repaired them either tbh, bought a new set so I wouldn't have to look at them lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad times pal, did my original unmarked ronals a few months back and was nearly sick so can't imagine how bad on BBS....I still haven't repaired them either tbh, bought a new set so I wouldn't have to look at them lol
I looked at them once, crumbled the bits off and nearly was sick too, drove straight to the refurb place and just pointed at the wheel!
I dont want to think about it! One of the worst noises, especially when ur so deep into the curb u need to keep going to get free!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate to say it but the last bit made me laugh.

On the bright side you have an excuse to change the colour
It was just the one wheel so ive just got that fixed, mind u what colour would look good other than black or anthracite?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Btw, sorry to hear bout your car fella, did you manage to get the video up?

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
anwar said:
It was just the one wheel so ive just got that fixed, mind u what colour would look good other than black or anthracite?
A bright silver like, hyper silver. Or a nice shadow chrome

·
Registered
977 Posts
I looked at them once, crumbled the bits off and nearly was sick too, drove straight to the refurb place and just pointed at the wheel!
I dont want to think about it! One of the worst noises, especially when ur so deep into the curb u need to keep going to get free!
Second worst car noise, first being bodywork getting crushed from being crashed into haha.....

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
Not sure I'd rather be stabbed to be fair!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts