VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Anyone know of a decent paint sprayer ? I want to get a few panels sprayed but I'm worried about the reflex silver matching :/ so if anyone knows a top notch sprayer let me know. Failing that a full re-spray. Has anyone had issues with the doors dropping on a 3 door mk 4 ? Cheers

·
4,420 Posts
i know a decent sprayer, quoted me £1000 for a full respray but he is in wakefield, miles away from you, he did my dads range rover bumpers and they look like mirrors
also did my wheels anthracite

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blood ell that's a good price ! Might be worth traveling. I'm considering viynal wrap too can't decide at present hence why I'm trying to weigh up the costs / pros and cons

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
Midlands car care if you're after a wrap, body work wise there's a few in cheltenham but thats a bit out of the way for you.

·
4,420 Posts
Blood ell that's a good price ! Might be worth traveling. I'm considering viynal wrap too can't decide at present hence why I'm trying to weigh up the costs / pros and cons
honestly he is a paint god, i had my car sprayed by someone else for £900 and regretted it and wished i went to this guy in the first place

The benefit of him is that he has a dbp r32 mk4, and is a car nut himself, also has a scooby

so he knows our cars inside and out, the paintwork on his r is flawless

he painted a transporter which is a multi winning show car

definately worth travelling, if you want his number or whatever pm me

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Midlands car care if you're after a wrap, body work wise there's a few in cheltenham but thats a bit out of the way for you.
funny you should say that. spoke to Russ at MCC yesterday following a chat with Tim at CYC he recommended them. Good price for a wrap Quoted £1200 for matte metallic blue. Cant decide to do that then spray the alloys white. or just have the side sprayed that needs doing and hope it matches up. The doors need rehanging first, the passenger one pokes out at the bottom and drivers catches at the top. not sure if they have dropped over time or had a wollop.

heres the colour im thinking of

·
4,420 Posts
funny you should say that. spoke to Russ at MCC yesterday following a chat with Tim at CYC he recommended them. Good price for a wrap Quoted £1200 for matte metallic blue. Cant decide to do that then spray the alloys white. or just have the side sprayed that needs doing and hope it matches up. The doors need rehanging first, the passenger one pokes out at the bottom and drivers catches at the top. not sure if they have dropped over time or had a wollop.

heres the colour im thinking of

that is a pretty sexy colour imo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts