VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,303 Posts
Not sure how vw work it left probablies means passenger side though

Left cover - 1J0 955 109 B

Right cover - 1J0 955 110 B

They come ready primed and they will paint it if you ask not sure on the cost really shouldn't be much really as not much paint is needed at all but you may find getting some paint in an aerosol and painting it yourself could be cheaper

Or you could try a wanted ad for one in your colour would work out a lot cheaper, give lucifer a PM

·
2,303 Posts
Very rare colour then, just ask them to see how much it would cost to paint and then tell them you'll get back to them, come on here tell us how much and ill tell ya if its a good price but anything under 20 is probablies cheap maybe even 25 as they will more than likely be using waterbased base coats
Which isn't cheap exactly

Just to give you an idea of cost of a custom colour spray can is about 10 - 15 quid then a clearcoat is about 5 - 10

It wouldn't really need polishing up as its a small part and should get a decent finish with just spraying, you will probablies need to sand the primer with some 800 just in case and panel wipe it down before spraying

·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update:

i know someone who works at vw and i managed to get the part for £16.94 primed rather than £30 plus vat so happy days

as for painting it im gonna get my wheels refurbed and skirt sorted at same time at the bodyshop vw bury use.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts