VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
19,389 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Had a long ish lunch so just clicked every link n looked at the pictures.... Nothing really different to what I normally do lol, where other then vw and tps can I get a genuine new front bumper?

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Had a long ish lunch so just clicked every link n looked at the pictures.... Nothing really different to what I normally do lol, where other then vw and tps can I get a genuine new front bumper?
You can't buy a new front bumper anymore, they were discontinued for sale around November last year along with the rear bumper.. The only way you can get one now is either secondhand or through an insurance claim replacement for a damaged vehicle.

·
Registered
613 Posts
You can't buy a new front bumper anymore, they were discontinued for sale around November last year along with the rear bumper.. The only way you can get one now is either secondhand or through an insurance claim replacement for a damaged vehicle.
Oh well there's the first flaw in my plan! My bumper isn't genuine and I plan on re building the car whenever I look I just find stuff from Poland :/ that's utter pants!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Best get ordering then! Ill pop I to local at weekend n see what else I can get my grubby mitts on! Did you ever get an R Ryan? I'm not taking the p!ss just askin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts