VW Golf R32 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
.:R32OC R-Fest Events Co-ordinater/Organiser
1,746 Posts
Signing in for the first time in years to pay my respects. His contributions to this forum were absolutely vast and probably unnoticed by the crowd that now inhabit this forum. He was instrumental in getting the first R-Fest off the ground in 2010.

Always enjoyed hearing his stories about how he'd bought yet another bit of kit to ween a little bit more power out of his .;R :D

Rest in Peace Paulie.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Not been on here for a few years ,

Gutted to get a message from Pauls sister about his health last week , least Paulie is at rest now and RIP , such a great man and helped me out with advice and great that he set up R-Fest and we met up along with others
drinks.gif

·
19,385 Posts
Really shocked to hear such sad news, RIP Paul.

·
South East Organiser
6,823 Posts
Echo the rest of you. RIP Paul

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
Paulie was such a likeable guy, shared a few conversations with him, true gentleman. rest easy mate.xxxxx

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Paul and I joined the forum back in 2007 around the same time. He was friendly, well liked and well respected member. A true gentleman who would help those that needed it? As mentioned he did a lot for this forum and would welcome all members. We had many laughs on and off the forum the chat box was our second home.
For those who had the pleasure of meeting him, I'm sure you will all agree Paul was a genuinely nice person. His love and passion for his R32 right to the end.

My dear friend....you will be missed but not forgotten RIP.

·
Sausage Fingers
3,704 Posts
Logged on for the first time in a few years after hearing the news of Paul's passing.

As others have mentioned, all round great guy who I had the pleasure of meeting and will be missed.

·
.:R32OC Parking Attendant
4,025 Posts
Oh gosh. I'm well out of the R32 world so have only just seen this - over a year late.

How saddening. Like many others, I joined later in 2008 when R32OC club was flourishing. Paulie was the nicest, fairest chap you could ever want administering (and later on owning for a bit?) the R32OC website.

His friendly advice, especially about doing silly things like Turbo'ing, and honest 'say it as it is' wisdom was superb. I loved his openness to help people, and I'll fondly remember the events and meet-ups that he would bring his northern laughter too.

Rest in Peace, you kind gentleman.

Toffs

·
179 Posts
Like a few of the others I’ve not been here for a long time but remember Paulie well and signed back in to pay my respects.

Was a genuinely nice fella whenever I’d spoken to him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts