VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

HI guys. Missed me? lol

Some of you are on my instagram (PhilR32)

Anyway Over the passed year i havent been on here i have been a busy boy with the R. Well tell me what you think?

·
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last picture was a video set in manchester. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
I've seen you lots and you're car gets better everytime I see it

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
4,420 Posts
*jaw drops*

i want to get me some photos like that eventually when mine has more mods, they look sick!

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Someones stolen your suspension again pal....................didn't even realise you'd gone lol

R's looking sweet as usual

·
4,420 Posts
If your any where near Middlewich give andrew barlow or andrew mizzi a shout.
im about 72 miles away so not too bad, ill do that when i sort out the suspension and paint, just out of curiosity, how the hell do they do the fire in the background? is it just some kind of cool special effects on a computer?

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
Someones stolen your suspension again pal....................didn't even realise you'd gone lol

R's looking sweet as usual
haha same
welcome back

·
1,582 Posts
im about 72 miles away so not too bad, ill do that when i sort out the suspension and paint, just out of curiosity, how the hell do they do the fire in the background? is it just some kind of cool special effects on a computer?
Theyre awesome lads. they will come to you but obviously for a price. If you do want to get into contact with them add me on facebook an ill put you in touch. Phil Bateson.

The fire is awesome an there is no computer effects involved. All camera an lots of fire

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
PhilR32 said:
Theyre awesome lads. they will come to you but obviously for a price. If you do want to get into contact with them add me on facebook an ill put you in touch. Phil Bateson.

The fire is awesome an there is no computer effects involved. All camera an lots of fire
I heard they use petrol and a match!

·
4,420 Posts
ahhhhhhh

·
4,420 Posts
that is the shit right there! do they charge a lot for a shoot?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts