VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... LOL as above. Could someone please Photoshop this pic of my car for me. I took a picture of it at the Theatre Royal 2 and if possible instead of saying TR2 can you make it say R32 as I think it would look cool obviously using the sign in the picture...

I haven't got the patience/ability to do it. Can someone help please :pcguru:

I do have a much bigger pic if needed. :pcguru:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
Thats a bit of work for any decent artworker I'm afraid mate as the R32 will need to be produced in 3D to look any good. I'll see if my bro can knock up a 3D 'R32' for you and I'll photoshop it in.

·
238 Posts
An attempt......

Not brilliant but a bit labour intensive. It is quite difficult because the original letters look fake (unless you've been to that location of course).:biggrin:

·
2,808 Posts
You might wana try duplicating and hacking up that '2' and making it into a 3, thats the only way I can see doing it, not qwick though.

·
238 Posts
Of course this would be factually correct without having to mess around with the text:

:vroam:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
For my fellow Plymouth brethren:

Not amazing as I'm a little busy, but that should do you :wink:
Not seen that yet as I guess it's a new build and haven't been home to see the folks since March!! lol

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yoblet said:
An attempt......

Not brilliant but a bit labour intensive. It is quite difficult because the original letters look fake (unless you've been to that location of course).:biggrin:
No the letters are actually real and are bits of steel in the ground. Thanks for all you efforts guys I will chop that pic up and make it into a signature hahaha.

But yeh Jay its down at Cattedown next to the petrol refinary its where they make all the props etc for the theatre royal.

Also cheers for the Photochop Jay looks awesome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts