VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Lol those look like CKs Jamiep86 ... Nice quick bit of photoshopping tho...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Firstly, thanks to those who have photoshopped.

Secondly, my woeful internet in work won't let me view the pics, and my phone keeps telling me that i am "not allowed to visit this community" so currently i have no idea how the wheels look on the car!

FML!

Edit: my phone appears to have sorted its life out! I think it was the sixth swear word that did the trick.

Still hoping for the right photoshop, though. If anyone has the time.

·
693 Posts
Another quick one with hopefully the correct wheels! (I guess now you have some to compare to) - Ignore the lack of discs and pads / hubs etc, couldnt find them on a car to borrow from the pic, so look a little more "shopped"

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Thanks mate... Think ill get them ordered in the next few days.. :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TimF who have you gone though for supply? What's the delivery time?
Sorry, mate, was just kidding. Do think they'll look brilliant so will probably order in the morning. Haven't really shopped around, other than Rimstyle. Seen them better value anywhere else?

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Sorry, mate, was just kidding. Do think they'll look brilliant so will probably order in the morning. Haven't really shopped around, other than Rimstyle. Seen them better value anywhere else?
Rimstyle seem the best price so far and a well established company so should be good to deal with.. Delivery on the website says 21-28 days.. Looking at around £795 for 18 x 8 inc delivery ... If I find them cheaper ill let you know

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rimstyle seem the best price so far and a well established company so should be good to deal with.. Delivery on the website says 21-28 days.. Looking at around £795 for 18 x 8 inc delivery ... If I find them cheaper ill let you know
21-28 days?! I'd no idea. Oh well, no hurry. Probably not fit them until spring, in that case.

G

·
look good, think i actually prefer them in black on the black car and i dont normally like black wheels. photoshop skills are impressive too..

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Only just realised that's my car lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts