VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post your pictures of lowered R32 on OEM Aristos.

·
616 Posts
Here you go..... the front can go a lot lower if needed!

·
616 Posts
And another

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm Im still undecided, Im considering putting the 18s back on but not sure because the 19s look so good but just arent as practical.

·
286 Posts
Stick with 19s, they look awesome, and as stated before, get them refurbished as and when.
Fifty you're "famous" (for want of a better word:011: ) for them wheels, i always know it's you on other forums etc, i'm sure i'm not the only one to recognise you from them wheels alone. So i say keep 'em on!!

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words, I think I may just raise it in the rear so its a little better. Still not 100%, perhaps will have the arches rolled.
For the time being at least I will stick with the 19s :)

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you get any rubbing at least on the front arch liners DannyRado?

·
616 Posts
50P, What size are your 19's? Are they 8x19 or 8.5x19? Also, are you running spacers?

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
8.5 all round with 10mm front spacer and 15mm rear spacer. I need to run spacers on the front otherwise the wheels rub against the coilover strut but the other problem is they currently graze the arch liner and the arch lip when going over large bumps because with the spacers they are so wide they dont go up into the arch they hit the arch instead if you follow me.

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I had 8" wide front wheels itd be fine but they dont make Sportecs in 8" wide

·
286 Posts
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Do you get any rubbing at least on the front arch liners DannyRado?
Yep, bit this morning. Tanking round a roundabout, not much though. Excuse for coilovers i say. :driver:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts