VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Pic request of Carbonio

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  MAT ED30 
#1 ·
As above has anyone got a pic handy of the filter from the front of an R32. Just trying to work out how low it sits in front of the wheel as I have to drive through a Ford twice a day and the last thing I want to be doing is sucking in water lol

#5 ·
How are they on particularly rainy days, following cars with spray on motorways etc? I really want one, and it's my filter of choice but i wasn't sure if the people who had them drove their cars in the rain?

#6 ·
ive driven it in rain with lots of spray and its fine, only problem is if you get the filter submerged and water is sucked it. water hitting the filter will be ok such as rain and spray. most of the filter is covered buy the horn as well

#7 ·
Carbonio is a no no for me then, didn't realise it was that low in the bumper! With the bad weather we have been having the water level is about halfway up the front bumper grills when the car enters :eek:

Think I will go for a BMC CDA, as it gave good gains on my VR6 and is much safer for my needs. Thanks for pic :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.