VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some piccies of mine from Tatton at the weekend. Pics are about as "arty" as i can do, anyway.:stupido2:

·
387 Posts
nice pics mate

did you notice if there is there any noise difference after removing the bonnet sound deadening carpet ???

also liking the black grille, shows a good contrast against the chrome R32 badge to match the black and chrome wheels.. :thrasher:

goose

·
1,432 Posts
Very nice, I think you should paint the engine and battery cover in Reflex Silver next :)

·
86 Posts
goose said:
nice pics mate

did you notice if there is there any noise difference after removing the bonnet sound deadening carpet ???

goose
ive done the same to my R dont think there was any noise difference at all. i just wanted it looking cleaner underneth

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
goose said:
nice pics mate

also liking the black grille, shows a good contrast against the chrome R32 badge to match the black and chrome wheels.. :thrasher:

goose
Didn't notice much difference Goose. I'm sure there is a slight one though.

MATR32 said:
no cling film :D
Ha ha, "Laugh it up clown". Worked though, eh?:bootyshake:
Never get to speak to u btw, next time....

REVOMIKE said:
love the wheels !!!
Thanks, now give me a free Revo, Send it to Neil at IT, care of Daniel Harris. :adore: Please... :angel:

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, BTW, Nettles that stung'd me are just out of shot. Bastids!!

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a pic with the bonnet down, for those that'r interested.

·
748 Posts
Dan how is the R on H&R lowering springs? doese it handle better and have you got the original shocks? also how much and has it put the camber out?

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
John_C said:
Dan how is the R on H&R lowering springs? doese it handle better and have you got the original shocks? also how much and has it put the camber out?
H&R lowering springs are great, they lower the car just enough, not too much. They don't improve the handling as such, just a little less body roll. Don't know about camber, tyres still wear evenly.:151:

·
544 Posts
next time we will chat. i was a bit busy (wife and baby) and was looking for stuff for my bug and the golf so did not get chance to stop.car looks spot on fella

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
khutula said:
The grill and the wheels really set your car off - best silver one I have seen :151:
Thanks Khutula, how come you weren't at Tatton, you can't live that far away??

G

·
I went last year and I saw your car there.

I only live 30 mins or so away, but I had to look after my little one as the other half was working. As it lashed it down in the morning I didn't think it was a good idea to tramp around a wet field with him. Shame.

It rained even more last year though.

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yep, guarantee'd weather at Tatton, good show though. The air cooled stuff keeps the boss entertained. See you at the next one.

G

·
dannyrado said:
Yep, guarantee'd weather at Tatton, good show though. The air cooled stuff keeps the boss entertained. See you at the next one.
Indeed - I'll try to make the next one, have my name down for the RR day at Awesome at mo as well.

There wasn't much there last year. Here is a photo I took. Made me laugh, thought it was a car show - not a pedal bike one....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts