VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...sort of new around here....had a play around with photoshop the other night and this is what i started with....Standard R32....

Which then ended up with Audi R8 Alloys, some LED's and Lowered....Also changed the number plate to the one i wish to purchase.....

Then changed the colour to Tornado Red...simply because thats the colour mine shall be...

My P'Shop skills may not be the best but please leave comments and opinions on the R8 alloys as i am quite considering them....thanks! :congrats:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Looks very nice (Lowered)..........All I can do with my lap top is crash it.lol.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
Looks good Manu. I had a good look around an R8 the other day and the alloy design is very concave with a fairly deep inset at it's centre. It might be fine but I would check you have enough break clearance when fitted to an R32. Also, they must be pretty wide, say 9.5? If they fit, they'll look good.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Looks great :top:

I have photoshop but wouldn't know where to start in order to end up with a picture like that. All I can do is change the image size :D

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mattchaps said:
Looks great :top:

I have photoshop but wouldn't know where to start in order to end up with a picture like that. All I can do is change the image size :D
www.digimods.co.uk

Have a look for the photoshop bible...its what taught me everything and ofcourse....a bit of imagination :)

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
davefish said:
Looks good Manu. I had a good look around an R8 the other day and the alloy design is very concave with a fairly deep inset at it's centre. It might be fine but I would check you have enough break clearance when fitted to an R32. Also, they must be pretty wide, say 9.5? If they fit, they'll look good.
I was thinking the same but i dont think im willing to splash out alot of money on an original set when i can just get some reps...would hardly be able to tell the difference as there are no R8's here in Gibraltar and none would be coming either so...Can get a set of Reps for £850 with Michellin PS2's so....im quite considering it

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
caxton01 said:
Looks very nice (Lowered)..........All I can do with my lap top is crash it.lol.
Pics please :burnout:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts