VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys

Got for sale x4 8J ET57 genuine Porsche Lobster alloys 19" (BBS).
Basically bought them for my R32 and there not my cup of tea.

X4 Porsche lobster alloys just been refurbed, have x4 brand new genuine centre caps, balanced up and have X4 brand new Falken Azenis FK453 tyres fitted.
I also have a set of H&R adaptors 30mm thickeness which are for front never bought the rears I was undecided on what thickeness adaptors to use.
All this cost a lot of money, don't like them so sticking with my standards aristo's

x4 8JPorsche Lobster alloys cost £1100
Refurb them £350
Centre caps £130
H&R adaptor £135
Falken tyres £460 plus additional cost to balance

Total = 2K plus

If you know about these wheels there hard to get x4 8J all together.
I can send pics just personal message me and as I say alloys are genuine and I can send pics of stamps etc

·
19,450 Posts
I would add pics which comply with forum rules before Admin deletes the thread.

Also the thread is not in the "For Sale" section.

·
19,450 Posts
You need a certain amount of posts before you can sell items in the For Sale section, so I guess you don't have enough posts. I"m not privy to the exact number of posts.

·
19,450 Posts
Admin have their reasons for the strict rules as sadly a few members have been scammed.

·
Sausage Fingers
3,713 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok thanks for help.. Not using it as Ebay got genuine interest in mk4 R32 just thought if got summit another enthusiast be interested in this best place..Thank you for the help anyway now I know 🙈

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.