VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried to post a for sale thread but it said the image extension was not allowed on this forum. I use photo bucket and have used it a lot of times on here before. Could anyone please elaborate or help me out please. Thanks in advance.

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
I just tried to post a for sale thread but it said the image extension was not allowed on this forum. I use photo bucket and have used it a lot of times on here before. Could anyone please elaborate or help me out please. Thanks in advance.
I know exactly what the problem is mate, i use Photobucket too and a short while ago it started doing that to me aswell..

You'll notice when you click the link it says copied, but when you post it here using the little image icon, if you scroll to the end and look at the entire filename, for some bizarre reason it adds the word original after the .jpg extension.. Just delete that so that .jpg is the last wording and it'll work.. Puzzled me for a minute too the first time it happened.

·
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just tried again and no words where added at the end etc. yea I just copy and paste the img codes in Paulie but it still hasn't worked. I'm on my phone but it worked fine the last time I did. I'm lost on this one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts