VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody had any dealings with these? need an exhaust for my 4motion and don't mind a twin R32 style as im gonna be fitting r-line bumpers, but somebody has just offered me a powerflow for a 4motion but dont know much about them?

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Nothing wrong with powerflow stuff as such but as with all custom exhaust it comes down to how good the person was that made the exhaust.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
My first car had a Powerflow. Loudest exhaust I ever heard. When you buy from them you choose the box and tip you want (tech holds them to your car and another tech gives it a rev). Once you're happy they install it and you collect the same day. Comes with a lifetime guarantee. Other than the sound I had no problems.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Nothing wrong with powerflow stuff as such but as with all custom exhaust it comes down to how good the person was that made the exhaust.
Wish i were nearer to you mate as your guys seem to know there stuff!

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
Anybody had any dealings with these? need an exhaust for my 4motion and don't mind a twin R32 style as im gonna be fitting r-line bumpers, but somebody has just offered me a powerflow for a 4motion but dont know much about them?
I have a Powerflow on one of my 206's the work is good as said depends on the builder,
However when i told AmD i had a power flow on it they laughed and called it Poorflow exhaust.......Weather there is any truth in that I'm not sure.
i text you this morning too!

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
If youve got aircraft grade stainless and a shit welder theres no point. Check all the hangers are on straight and the welds are sound. Even have to check some of Millteks work because its debateable at times!

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I have a Powerflow on one of my 206's the work is good as said depends on the builder,
However when i told AmD i had a power flow on it they laughed and called it Poorflow exhaust.......Weather there is any truth in that I'm not sure.
i text you this morning too!
My Powerflow was on a 206

1 - 7 of 7 Posts