VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi - am thinking of selling my private plate - currently on my R32 which i intend selling in the summer. this plate is the uk equivalent of 'WOB R32' which is shown on the vw press photos when they launched the car in 2003 in germany.

anyone interested send me a pm - cheers.

·
1,184 Posts
Great for anyone called rob who maybe has a Jonathon Woss speech slur? ;-)

·
1,184 Posts
Hi I'm wob would you like a wide in my townado wed car with a pwivate pwate?

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for your replies ........ and i thought r32 owners were a wee bit above scooby impreza type owners ........ obviously wrong ..... lots of love wob ... or rob if you prefer that name ......

·
1,222 Posts
don't take it to heart, we are above the scooby owners. Just having a little fun but we do take our cars and members seriously!

Shaun

·
1,184 Posts
Ah come on mate, no abuse intended just havin a play around with semantics. Seems a good plate and anything with the r32 prefix always deserves a good price. Good luck with the sale.

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi there - thanks for your replies - no offence taken !! us old gits sometimes have too much 2 drink and lose our humour !! have decided to keep the r32 as basically have realised that unless i spend mega bucks wont get a much better car unless venture into 911 turbo territory which is only a lotto win dream !!! apologies for anyone who contacted me asking how much - as a guide I bought the plate off ebay for £ 800 which i thought was reasonable - im sure some dealers would think its worth far more but its not as has such a limited market ! cheers

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers mate - yes have realised to get anything massively better will need a lotto win ! see my post about JBS tonight ... great to have a good run with a JBS upgraded octavia vrs and the jbs lad pointed to me as wanted to have a chat - in layby they genuinely thought my r32 had been remapped etc and went straight to the engine bay for a good look - the r32 is an awesome car and still underrated by quite a few people i think - probably coz in a golf bodyshell !!!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
lol, well if you were ever likely to meet.... this would probably be the most likely place :biggrin:

Cool plate tho, and good decision to keep the R :top:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
SAM

MR WOMBLE !

You need this plate ,lol

R32 WOB

1 - 17 of 17 Posts