VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With CCTV!

This Avtech CCTV kit was bought for me Christmas 2011 and I have never used it! It was recommended by an electrician friend because of the iPhone capability which allows you to view your video feed live from anywhere as long as you have an Internet connection!

I tried to set it up once but it asked me something I didn't know so I put it to one side meaning to set it up at a later date and never did.

Half of the things came out of the box (1camera, one wire for the camera and the box with power cable) just for the time I went to try it out and that's it. So it's pretty much brand new.

It was £270 new but there are obviously newer versions out now so I am going to ask for £100 plus £10 delivery.

Gives you the piece of mind that your pride and joy is being watched and it also serves as a deterrent to the petty thieves!

Product Gadget Communication Device Audio equipment Material property
Gadget Electronic instrument Point-and-shoot camera Xbox 360 Digital camera
Font Material property Gas Electronic device Gadget
Font Menu Commemorative plaque
Packaging and labeling Material property Carton Packing materials Box
Product Musical instrument Office equipment Gadget Audio equipment
Gadget Luggage and bags Adapter Audio equipment Eyewear

Thanks

Attachments

·
Absolute F'ing Legend & MIQ's Loyal Fa
937 Posts
Are we saying if this was fitted I could see what was on cam from my home? Even if the car wasn't under my wifi?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Yeah, CCTV set up in your chosen location. View anywhere on your phone, as long as the kit is connected.

·
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As above, as long as you don't turn off your Internet at the installed cameras location you can be anywhere else in the world and as long you have the Internet on your phone you can access the video feed live back home!

·
937 Posts
Am I being completely thick? Lol. I still don't understand. Is this for fitting to a house/building or for in the car?

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Yuley said:
Am I being completely thick? Lol. I still don't understand. Is this for fitting to a house/building or for in the car?
Get wifi
Fix camera to wall
Park car infront of camera
Watch footage of your car anywhere in the world

·
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: PaulW

·
937 Posts
Cheempeej said: