VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
managed to dodo juice the car again then drove down to docklands so me mate could take his remote controlled boat out on the water and i took advantage of the scenery :captain:

ENJOY (",)

:015:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Looks very nice Nick

Did you manage to finish of your i.c.e install ?

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi james
sorry i forgot to reply to your pm, im just awaitng for my cubby hole to be deliverd to fit in din 2 so i can have my ipod sat in it then all 100% comp i will send you pics to your pm if you like, im looking for change of number plate aswell :alberteinstein:

Nick

·
7,935 Posts
Thats ok about forgetting to PM me,
Looks like I will have to treat my R to a good polish,lol.
Why are you going to change the plate ?
Looking forward to seeing the pics (PM ,If you like)
Did you go inside the O2 arena ?

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
caxton01 said:
Thats ok about forgetting to PM me,
Looks like I will have to treat my R to a good polish,lol.
Why are you going to change the plate ?
Looking forward to seeing the pics (PM ,If you like)
Did you go inside the O2 arena ?
once its washed prob only takes just over an hour
to wax it. i found another plate more personal to
the car but wont say what it is until i purchase it if
i do! il pm you pics once cubby hole turns up
went to the dome but not in there very busy and
couldnt be bothered tbh.

·
7,935 Posts
N13KKF said:
once its washed prob only takes just over an hour
to wax it. i found another plate more personal to
the car but wont say what it is until i purchase it if
i do! il pm you pics once cubby hole turns up
went to the dome but not in there very busy and
couldnt be bothered tbh.
I assume its over an hour just to wax the petrol cap/flap,lol.

This is probably the best time of year to do my car (Well march ready for my birthday,36).....Just wishing that I was 21 again. ha ha ha

Was looking on Ebay to get a polisher, But not sure if its best to do the car by hand.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no the whole car, just leave the wax on for 10-15mins. i do it by hand but i did purchase myself an electric polisher from costco but havent used it yet may be in the summer!

·
4,328 Posts
Car looks great mate. I like the plate mate - i hope it doenst give you any extra grief???? (come on new years day :) :) :))

I now only taking around 30 mins waxing the car with the pc, as its just so easy and quick. So i tend to do a layer of polish then a sealant then a wax and it all takes around a 1 1/2 hours which is pretty good. Well worth an investment and time saving, and if you get into it you can strart to do some paint correction as well if needed

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol we will soon see tomo, if we played anything like we did against man u should be good!! i orderd me new plate today which i cant wait to put on the car it may have the same whu bagde on the side just so people know its the same .:R

i dont get all the paint correction and all that. anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR enjoy the game tomo i rekon 3-1 ars cesc to score 1st

·
4,328 Posts
i really like your plate, but i just couldnt bring myself to get a arsenal plate as i reckon i would get too much grief from it. I got the right colour though.

I think it will be 2-1 to us, although i reckon like against man u you could give us a right scare with free kicks and corners. I just hope upson doesnt come back to haunt us :(. I still dont get why you guys arnt doing better then you are with the team you have.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pomme said:
i really like your plate, but i just couldnt bring myself to get a arsenal plate as i reckon i would get too much grief from it. I got the right colour though.

I think it will be 2-1 to us, although i reckon like against man u you could give us a right scare with free kicks and corners. I just hope upson doesnt come back to haunt us :(. I still dont get why you guys arnt doing better then you are with the team you have.
well here is a little preview of my new plate! prob wont get it on the car for about 6weeks tho hope you like it, i would like someone to photoshop it on my motor to see how it would look! im keeping the other 1 on retention for me next car! u sure have the right colour im thinking of a claret bonet and roof wot u think? :hmmmm: lol

its seem we just up our game for the bigger teams all the time! enjoy the game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts