VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any problems with their on-board compass? The compass option is not listed under the settings menu, however, it is in the list of standard options for the GTI/R32’s. I went to my local VW dealer where I purchased my R’ from, and they claim that “my car must not have come with the compass option.” That is crazy! I showed them in the GTI brochure that it was a standards feature, but they kinda looked at me like I was the Easter Bunny:stupid:…A friend of mine has a Rabbit, and she had to take it back to the dealer to have her DRL's activated. They tried to tell her (at first) that it wasn't standard, even though it listed DRL's on her window sticker. My local dealer said that they are going to check into it and get back with me next week. :hmmmm: Has anyone else run into a similar problem?

·
236 Posts
You mean on the sat nav,yeh?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pas 55 said:
You mean on the sat nav,yeh?
No, I'm talking about the standard multi-functional trip computer featuring trip time, trip length, average trip speed, average trip fuel consumption, miles to empty, compass, radio station display and personalizing functions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts