VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Wondering if you could help me. I bought an item at a store which i paid by cash and few days later returned it where they debited the money into my bank account. Thing is i still havent received it. Its been two days am i being impatient? How long should it take? I thought it would go in straight away..

·
19,389 Posts
First of all I hope they credited it and not debited as you said.

It can take up to 3 working for a payment to be credited into your account.

I must admit I would have thought if you paid cash they would have refunded cash. Only time I've been refunded onto my card is when I paid by card.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi sorry my mistake. I was told they didnt carry that sort if cash which was a bit surprising as theyre a massive store. I will be contacting them next week if i dont receive it.

·
19,389 Posts
Tesco don't refund cash. I returned castrol when Ipaid by cash but was refunded via card
I've been refunded cash at Tesco, all be it a small amount.

What happens if you pay by cash and don't have a debit or credit card?

It's a good way of building up your Clubcard points because they never take them back:)

·
19,389 Posts
I'm prstty sure it's only bank to bank transfers that go in the same day under faster payments. Anytime I've been refunded on a card it's taken 3 days.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
cuprabob said:
I've been refunded cash at Tesco, all be it a small amount.

What happens if you pay by cash and don't have a debit or credit card?

It's a good way of building up your Clubcard points because they never take them back:)
You get it in nectar points

1 - 12 of 12 Posts