VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few people have seen how clean my car is in comparrison to there new cars when they have just been cleaned by the local Turks and they are wanting to know how much for me to do there's. how much would you say is a reasonable price to clean, cutting compound (one pass just to remove major swirls and marks etc) , clay bar, wax, clean engine bay and interior, wheels and arches?

I just don't know how much to say to them.

Thanks in advance, maco

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
£15 an hour plus materials is what most people charge down my way.

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
I would say if its mates rates 50 to 100 depending how bad they are and size as the compound could be a quick job for minor swirls or it could take hours if really bad ?

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah we're all singing frm the same song sheet then, I'm doing my dads as a demonstration of what can be achieved on Saturday, he's paid for new pads for the rotary machine for me doing it so it's all good, shame its a fiesta lol

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Cheempeej said:
Damn those girls are expensive
If there only 15 per hr, there is no point in having a Mrs dragging your soul down

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh i see... Thats why you wanted my machine polisher all of a sudden? You bad gimp maco

You want my micro fibres too? Lol
Haha can always do with more micro fibres
nah I'm going to start going over mine properly and giving dads a quick once over on Saturday. I'm determined to get my paint like yours!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts