VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 10 sets of these order and they will be here by mid July or sooner (depends on if the person I have ordered them off puts them in the post before he goes on holiday).
3 sets have already gone so I will have 7 sets to sell (myself,epons300 and khutula).
They should be about £22.00 a set including p&p in the UK but i'll know more for sure when they get here.All depends if I get stung for import duty.I never last time I got them but ya never know.

Please make sure they will fit your wheels if you want some.
They are 55mm accross and will fit OEM wheels on a MKIV.

MKV wheels have a slightly bigger hole in the center.

N.B.

I have had a email back and these should be in the post tomorrow...so with any luck I will have them next week some time.

Let me know if you want any as it's first come first served.

Put your name in this thread as PM might get full

·
842 Posts
I'll most probably take a set when you have them mate! :)

You got any pics by any chance? and are you going to be at any GTI Festival?

·
685 Posts
Put me down for a set to. My second set of OEM have gone scabby again! Do you have paypal?

Cheers Craig

·
1,079 Posts
Very Cherry said:
with a bit of a tidy up :)

1. Paulie
2. epons300
3. khutula
4. 16vTej
5. Very Cherry
6. imster
7. climiefish
Once I get them I will see if they work on my MkV, if not then I will post up here for anyone else that would like them.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
645 Posts
i am just confirming i want some mate. anmd frank mate 3 sets still left , he had 7 after me , paulie and khut, we are on that list lol

G

·
epons300 said:
i am just confirming i want some mate. anmd frank mate 3 sets still left , he had 7 after me , paulie and khut, we are on that list lol
Absolutely so add your name to the list if you want some Frankyd.

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to answer a couple of questions

No i wont be at any of the shows as they always seem to fall on my 2 weeks offshore... :banghead:

And yes I do have paypal

I will post a picture of them when I get home as I cannot get onto photobucket from the PC's at work...I am home tomorrow

Got the tracking number today so they have been posted

·
215 Posts
1. Paulie
2. epons300
3. khutula
4. 16vTej
5. Very Cherry
6. imster
7. climiefish
8. martin1980
9.frankyd
10. d4n

Ill have a set :D

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right thats all 10 sets gone....I'll will be in touch with eveyone as soon as they arrive to sort out payment and delivery address's

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right caps have turned up so I'll be pm'ing everyone for postal address and ways to pay me.Price is £22.50...That includes the post and packing.

Caps will be posted when payment has cleared.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts