VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the afternoon helping a mate make some Burgers, Thought i would take advantage of the nice setting and snap some shots of the R, Only my Iphone camera but i think they came out ok. The Traveler is my mates, needs some TLC but its a beauty

·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pics mate, my fave is the 7th from top looking down on the rear, the shine coming off the body and the exhaust tips look good
Thanks, I like that one as my car looks extra shiney, My Favourite i think is the one though the pallet, Something a bit arty farty

G

·
is that your mate in the window giving you the finger as you take the photo...... utter class if it is and you werent aware he was doing it... lol

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
robp said:
is that your mate in the window giving you the finger as you take the photo...... utter class if it is and you werent aware he was doing it... lol
Well spotted

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol and ive had a few beers.... thinking about it might not be his mate but instead a ghost!!!
Yeah thats my mate, He is pale enough to be a ghost!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Nice pics mate !

·
1,435 Posts
I thought the first pictures were a comparison between the Mk IV and the Mk. V, - oh no - here we go again.

·
4,134 Posts
Jet9 said:
I thought the first pictures were a comparison between the Mk IV and the Mk. V, - oh no - here we go again.
So what your saying is, the mkv looks like an old Morris? Obviously the mk4 is a mk4 as it's the original and unmistakeable.
Apologies Andy, couldn't let that one slip.

·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what your saying is, the mkv looks like an old Morris? Obviously the mk4 is a mk4 as it's the original and unmistakeable.
Apologies Andy, couldn't let that one slip.
Got to Keep these MkV drivers in line mate!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts