VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Stunning work done there, (Thats what I would love to do ,(Remove the swirling marks from the paint work)

Sure someone would love to do mine,lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
stunnng job done there:)
20 hours seems lieka long time tho to me.
when i machined my golf it took around 7 hours to compleat!

you get so much satifaction when doing a job like that.
the befor and after pics are such a great improvment
top marks all round:cool:
ian

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,485 Posts
Good job, I'll be starting my detailing again soon.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
I'm going to a detailing day where you're shown how to use all the machines properly, if i can pick it up i might get one and do mine :) I'd love to have a swirl free finish.

·
7,935 Posts
db7 said:
I'm going to a detailing day where you're shown how to use all the machines properly, if i can pick it up i might get one and do mine :) I'd love to have a swirl free finish.
Any advice welcome when you go and get advice,

I have looked on ebay for polishers

(But not sure if the polishers put too much pressuer onto the car's paint work):unsure:

·
Registered
50 Posts
caxton01 said:
Any advice welcome when you go and get advice,

I have looked on ebay for polishers

(But not sure if the polishers put too much pressuer onto the car's paint work):unsure:
if you are a begginer or new to polishers i would definatly recommend the new megs G220 da polisher

great for novices and very easy to get to grips with! also very safe for you paint and it would be hard to do any serious damge with it:)

hope this helps out
ian

·
Registered
97 Posts
Doing a website for my mate at the moment - its not finished yet but a couple of vids here to demonstrate + I have seen we he can do first hand - He is the dogs nuts at Detailing, My car is booked in with him in a few months - at the moment he has a beautiful Ferrari (red) in there being detailed.... looks so good!!

Based In Gillingham, Kent if anybody is interested?.....

http://www.kdskeltec.co.uk

·
7,935 Posts
evil genius said:
if you are a begginer or new to polishers i would definatly recommend the new megs G220 da polisher

great for novices and very easy to get to grips with! also very safe for you paint and it would be hard to do any serious damge with it:)

hope this helps out
ian
Thanks Ian for the advice,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts