VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reluctant sale of R32 due to baby on the way.

57 plate, 08 Model year, leather seats, 5 doors, ipod preparation, blue pearlescent paint - 8500 miles. Essex area.

Call Ian for more info or viewings on 0791 6122059.

·
2,808 Posts
How much? Just out of curiosity...

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
that's so new the tyres will still have the little pieces of rubber on lol.

sorry to hear your selling.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

Khutula - thanks for the info. Not sure if boot is big enough for the all terrain pushchair, other baby guff, groceries etc. Plus we'll need to take out a second mortgage if fuel prices keep rising! So sadly we're thinking about a nice, practical car... now where did I put my pipe and slippers? LOL

Wayne - you've cheered me up no end and yes, the bobbles are still on he tyres! Still, it's been a fun ride, albeit shorter than I anticipated. Should have told hubby I had a headache 7 months ago ;)

Rupo - we're looking to sell for £21,800 ONO.

G

·
wilson said:
Hi guys,

Khutula - thanks for the info. Not sure if boot is big enough for the all terrain pushchair, other baby guff, groceries etc. Plus we'll need to take out a second mortgage if fuel prices keep rising! So sadly we're thinking about a nice, practical car... now where did I put my pipe and slippers? LOL

Wayne - you've cheered me up no end and yes, the bobbles are still on he tyres! Still, it's been a fun ride, albeit shorter than I anticipated. Should have told hubby I had a headache 7 months ago ;)

Rupo - we're looking to sell for £21,800 ONO.
Granted I do have a nice sensible MPV too :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
very nice and in the only colour 2 have one i'm new to site and in opposite situation from you i'm looking for one the wifes finally gave in and can't wait to get one but cash not there just yet good luck with sale

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for the email Fast Jock & good luck with your car search & saving; it will be worth it when you get there! Hubby was interested in a GTi, but I was more interested in the R32. When we each had a test drive of the R32 and both nearly put each other through the windscreen with just a dab of the brakes, we knew we had to have one as they're a brilliant drive - flighty and challenging but easy to drive and soooo much fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts