VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wayne and me have been discussing R32 meets next year for OC and came up with two (seperate to the shows we'll be going to) exclusive R32OC meet ideas.

First is obviously the Mega meet to be arranged for about this time next year

Second is an R32OC trip to Nurinburg ring .

So...........

Any thoughts on locations for the Mega meet ? Thinking Central England so its easier for everyone to travel. Oh and what about the name R-fest ?

Tatton Park was good when we went,

Wayne thought maybe a track somewhere so you could even track your car if you wished.

Either way we want to attract some big companies down , pretty much like any decent show.

Anyways, ideas or suggestions please.

Steve

·
748 Posts
sounds good to me! But I quite enjoyed the gti inters! :party:

·
544 Posts
sounds good to me, if i still have the car i will be there

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
macdaddy said:
First is obviously the Mega meet to be arranged for about this time next year. Oh and what about the name R-fest?
This hasn't been talked about for months. Very pleased to hear it's still on the cards and R-Fest sounds great! Go register www.r-fest.com, it's available at the moment ;-)

macdaddy said:
Any thoughts on locations for the Mega meet? Thinking Central England so its easier for everyone to travel.
Central England sounds good, think it's the fairest place and would prob get the best attendance.

macdaddy said:
Second is an R32OC trip to Nurinburg ring.
Count me in, planning on going there anyway next year but would def re-schedule and go as part of R32OC.

Great news Steve!

PS. Happy to help out with any design work to promote "R-Fest" ... logo, website, flyers etc...

·
3,137 Posts
Central England isn't good for me, but if it was the right date and I could con the missus into it then it might be a goer. Living this far north sucks at times!

·
748 Posts
At least you are on the mainland Dubtzer! :argh:

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i've gone and bought the R-fest site now so there'll be a dedicated R-fest page.

Look out for www.r-fest.com coming soon :)

All info will be on here to tho, cos i'll just be linking it in.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
big meet will be good, if we get enough interest maybe few german r32 owners might even attend you never know!

·
2,548 Posts
gazjones said:
big meet will be good, if we get enough interest maybe few german r32 owners might even attend you never know!
Oh there's definitely enough interest. There's a 15 page thread about it on Tyresmoke spear-headed by R320C :top:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
cool i cant keep up with all these forums! link to it might have a read?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts