VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
295 Posts
That's quite cheap from vw, for the same cover for leather wingback vw quoted me nearly 500 for the base and 500 for the backrest!
If I was you, I would be tempted to buy a normal golf front seat in the grey cloth second hand off ebay. You should be able to get what you need off the back of the seat. I think the material is the same and because it's off the back should have very little wear or stitching to avoid.

·
295 Posts
That's quite cheap from vw, for the same cover for leather wingback vw quoted me nearly 500 for the base and 500 for the backrest!
If I was you, I would be tempted to buy a normal golf front seat in the grey cloth second hand off ebay. You should be able to get what you need off the back of the seat. I think the material is the same and because it's off the back should have very little wear or stitching to avoid.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the response I am thinking of that. Got a couple of company's here and 1 in Germany sending samples. So if there no good that's the other option

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any update on the seat repair?

Would appreciate it if you could send the links for the material suppliers / repairer as I have the same issue on my Mk5 R32 Gray cloth drivers seat, Unless anyone has a similar seat in good nick for sale by any chance?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts