VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
saaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!

If I had the money I probably would! Although the first thing I would do is remove the MTM badge off the rear... looks a little tacky IMO

·
5,616 Posts
nick-barnes07 said:
waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy over priced IMO
he was always going to lose money on it, but selling it a mere 6 months after having spent >£10k on mods is a very very silly thing to do!

·
1,222 Posts
yeah agree, nice car over priced considering market. I say 25-28K max. you never get your money back on the turbo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If i wanted bitching i would go in the front room & see the wife !!
its the best r32 in the uk & its aimed at people like us so put yur claws back in.

·
2,548 Posts
virtuoso said:
its the best r32 in the uk & its aimed at people like us so put yur claws back in.
Your car is awesome chap ;-) It's just the worst possible time to sell at the moment because all the speculators are pushing up fuel prices. The market will stabalize by 2009 imo.

·
1,222 Posts
No Claws out Virtuoso! just people giving some honest views about the price. we have all said the car is nice! If you are in no hurry to sell then keep the price as is.

·
5,616 Posts
virtuoso said:
Sorry mate, wasn't intending to offend!

Out of interest, why are you selling up?

The new owner is going to have one hell of a car that's for sure.

Matt

·
1,485 Posts
I don't think it's that over priced at all.

Sure the odd modification like exahust etc will not profit at re sales but come on guys...

I'd have it tomorrow if it was in black.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no probs mate i just think to the right person its a fair price,at £45,000 to build & a hell of a lot of time the next owner is a winner,i really love this car it is fekin awsome it runs rings round my rs4 in everyway, but class & comfort.now is a good time to sell with 6 months warranty left on all the work & still mint so its now or never !!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EdHoskins said:
I don't think it's that over priced at all.

Sure the odd modification like exahust etc will not profit at re sales but come on guys...

I'd have it tomorrow if it was in black.
cheers ed,i know a good sprayer !!

·
3,732 Posts
i think its a good spec for the money, but with the way the economic climate is at the moment you may have to bend the asking price to get any real nibbles

·
244 Posts
no bitching from me, was just stating my oppinion, very very nice car, there was a guy on here selling a 450+bhp supercharged r32 for 19k the other week, good luck with the sale though

·
1,957 Posts
510nm through the DSG box? Is it still running standard clutch packs?

Getting a turbo shoved on my MkV is on the cards, probably towards the end of next year but I've seen numerous comments about torque > 350nm killing the clutches in the DSG box.

·
4,848 Posts
If only it was black and 5dr id have it tomorrow :) - id have to sort the badges out aswell but a very nice job indeed! Ill be going down the same route eventually too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the only thing i have not done is the clutch,i went to order the clutch from hgp gmbh & they quoted if its not twin turbo then you dont need the clutch kit,they have built quit a few ft450 cars & are running standard clutch with no probs,standard clutch & dsg is tougher than we think,also boost is a psi or 2 lower in first & second so as to protect the dsg,to much launch control will kill the box but we know that already. i have had zero slip & nothing but perfect power delivery so i think i saved myself a few quid !!

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Hi Darren, yeah I was told the same about the clutch situation. The HGP/HPA FT400/450 kit power delivery is progressive so it doesnt kill the DSG box. :top:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts