VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members after 2 centre caps in good condition I need the badges only x2 or even 4 if possible i have lost 4 badges dont know if someone has pinched which I doubt cause would of took the whole centre cap not the badge most likely i been driving it hard & all the car washing would losen the sealant on the badges but losing 4 badges is no joke I ended up using them standard vw round caps (63mm) on most vw's for now if anyone has genuine vw not replica style please for the 18" omanyt alloys (phase 2) mk5 r32 thanks!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either way will get them if I have to buy the full cap new & your right will be hard but worth the try pal

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive done the same as you & put caps on the bolts but would prefer the caps back on I have 6 caps with 4 badges missing

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Already have doesn't wanna budge Only knocked a fiver off asking price did this last week said they have been discontinued I'm sure I will be able to get from tps around £20-£25 each with discount will check 2mrw

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cheapest place I found them was vw at around £25 each. A lot for a centre cap but makes the wheels look fresh again.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! CJSAV nice one was right about the price wll get some from tps. Sorted! Not in no rush!!!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last lot I brought payed 17.50 without the vat so £20 or just over with the discount They do tend to rise in price £2-£3 every other year gonna go new can't be asked with the white worm which most second hand will have 100% & the last lot that sold on eBay full set sold less then a £10 so if I buy second hand can't be paying silly prices

1 - 16 of 16 Posts