VW Golf R32 Forum banner

r32 mobile phone

4767 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  DKonig
hey guys n gals i spoke to andy ravenhill who runs vwpartslocator.co.uk and he has a few of these phones available so i thought i,d let you all know about them.
seems like a nice fella if you fancy 1 give him a shout. i,ve just ordered 1 :D

****************** Limited Edition Siemens S65 mobile telephone for the R32 & Golf GTI.* This popular Siemens phone was produced as a limited edition for Volkswagen to reflect the sporty image of the R32 & GTI and has many standard features - triband, expandable memory, camera (R32 Only), Bluetooth and much more .These phones have been uniquely designed to incorporate the sporty image of both the R32 & GTI in both appearance, animated switch on graphics with engine sound, screensavers, special engine ring tones and R32/GTI* street racing games.This is the ultimate must have R32/GTI accessory and was not marketed in the UK therefore extremely rare. These phones are BRAND NEW boxed units complete with battery, 32mb memory card and 2 pin charger . They are not locked to any network and are available exclusively from us at a price from £99.95 plus VAT & carriage. Please beware that stock is limited and this is a one off supply. ******* Call VW Parts Locator 01432 853035 with all enquiries*************************** www.vwpartslocator.co.uk************************** [email protected]**

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
They dont look half bad either would have one just to use in the car lol (with hands free obviously) hehe.
to cool,,, must change to mk4 background thoe.
StuOwen86 said:
They dont look half bad either would have one just to use in the car lol (with hands free obviously) hehe.
it,s quite a canny phone actually i recived mine today, great ring tone of a 32 acelerating away and as you say it looks good just sitting in the car :D
is there any chance of you postin the r32 ringtone online to share?
Skee said:
is there any chance of you postin the r32 ringtone online to share?
if i can i will,just need to work the phone out first lol
He has them listed on ebay. Looks good.
Hello guys, is here anyone who can help me to get one Siemens S65 in GTi or R32 edition? I prefer new, but could be used, if the condition is good. I really like it... Thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.