VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sun/Scotland,some mistake surely.Anyway thought I would try this detailing lark,Got hose,wet car,got bucket wi soapy Megul stuff in it,put soapy stuff on car wi mitt thing,rinsed off,dried car wi magic cloth,Bingo,piece of piss..hehheh.then got bike out and the rain started,feckfeckfeck....

:)

·
1,222 Posts
dodo juice - car wax

Premium car wax brands be warned, you may just become extinct if Dodo have anything to say about it! Each tub contains the juice of up to six freshly squeezed Dodo's... ok so that's a lie.

Infact, the contents are far more advanced with ingredients such as Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Montan wax and yellow and white beeswax.

The Dodo Juice range is the perfect finishing touch to your existing car shampoo and car polish cleaning routine

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Do a search in the internet, (For the best price)

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bought some megulars wax stuff and tried on one of the bikes.looks good and was easy to use.

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a Ducati monster S4 (the 916 engine'd one)

HEre's the R1,

GSXR1000K7,

GSXR600K7,

CBR600RR,

·
Registered
51 Posts
Of couse, Ducati monster, just looked different from that angle, nice bikes there Berto, do you run somesort of racing team then?
Love the R1!

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heh heh also have an X1 lightning!!
Yip,Run in the superstock class with the 1000's and supersport with the 600's also doing the Irish roadracing this year...eeeeeeek!:eek:

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mark5-R32 said:
My current bike at the moment, Buell XB12r.......Oh dear this might turn into a bike picture thread :D
Is that a Remus?don't think I have ever seen one without a V&H !!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, its the remus with race baffles so its bloody loud!!

Total respect to ya for doing the Irish road race, ive seen that on tv, really good racing but must be frightening riding at those speeds on public roads, will have to keep my eye open for when its televised, its usually on sky.

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Off to valencia for 4 days testing/arseing about at easter weekend more tracktime for me to scare myself silly.

Davie at Cadwell

Dan at Donnington

And some guy on my monster..what's his name again??:xD

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hah Hah, nice one! huge wheelie at cadwell, done a few trackdays there and its bloody scary that mountain. I see toselands got 2nd position on the grid at qatar for tomorrows race aswell, he's done bloody well considering its his first time on a gp bike.

Last bike - Triumph 955i

·
Registered
51 Posts
Like the duke Berto, ive had a few supersports but never the monster, my last was a 900ss which was a one off special done by Italia Moto in lincoln, loved that bike.....

LOL I think this is now officially a bike thread :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts