VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
277 Posts
God dam they look good in black when they have been polished!!! I had a black Gti before i got my r32 and that also looked sweet when polished!

·
616 Posts
Is it just me? All I see are red X's........

·
1,432 Posts
Very clean, any plans on performance enhancement such as lowering, intake etc etc?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guy said:
God dam they look good in black when they have been polished!!! I had a black Gti before i got my r32 and that also looked sweet when polished!
Yeah lov em in black, was gonna get DPB but black swung me.... just gonna have to keep polishing it lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very Cherry said:
looking very nice, another one with a ring sticker on the ass... you been?
Nah never been, gonna go when my mate gets his 996 911 turbo, im thinking ill just sit in his, scared sh**less im gonna drive it into a wall... it is my baby after all :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
Very clean, any plans on performance enhancement such as lowering, intake etc etc?
Thanks man.... i want to get possibly milltek cat, manifiold and res exhaust.... possibly blue flame, not sure, i knida like it original plus the stock exhaust still gives me goosebumps lol as for lowering, i live somewhere where there are a million speed bumps and im protective enough over her as it is. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Was I behind you on the A3095 Bracknell-Maidenhead Road a couple of weeks ago? Black R32, exactly the same as yours...

Where abouts in Bucks do you live?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
antera309 said:
Was I behind you on the A3095 Bracknell-Maidenhead Road a couple of weeks ago? Black R32, exactly the same as yours...

Where abouts in Bucks do you live?
Dont think so mate.... i like in Milton Keynes... never been to bracknell i dont think.....where bouts do you live?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts