VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just registered myself and wondered whether any of you would be able to help me. I currently own a 25th Anniversary Tdi and was looking to buy some mint mk4 R32 front seats with the half pvc/leather and half cloth. I am finding it extremely difficult and thought someone on here could shed some light of how much, availability and where from?

Or, do i just keep my eyes peeled?!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to let everyone know, i'm just not keen on the support of the Anniversary Recaros, feel like i have no shoulder support what so ever and thats the reason for the change!

I will be keeping the standard Recaros for when i come to sell the car. The R32 seats will not match the current interior but will still look smart, provide a more comfortable driving position and give a greater feel for the car!

·
267 Posts
Flea bay is your best bet mate , from what i can see R32 interiors are as rare as rocking horse ###t .......

·
3,732 Posts
as far as i know they were never made as 'stock' to sell so you'll need to find either replicas (recaro do some similar lines) or find a busted .:R32 to buy them out of

they do come up on ebay but expect alot of competition for them and alot of cash

·
Registered
21 Posts
The last complete R32 interior on the Bay (I've never seen just the seats for sale) went at just over £1400.

I ended up going with an S3 Recarro set and absolutely love em... Especially at £360 including the rear bench! Not sure if they're the same design as the 25th Anniversary ones tho...

T

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Very Cherry said:
as far as i know they were never made as 'stock' to sell so you'll need to find either replicas (recaro do some similar lines) or find a busted .:R32 to buy them out of

they do come up on ebay but expect alot of competition for them and alot of cash
looking on etka your right you can only buy the covers and foams for them not the frames!!! so second hand only but if they are slightly ripped you can get new covers for them, few come up on ebay now and again

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
saw them on ebay the other week makes me wonder if they are in poor condition, beening moved on that soon after buying them. look well used

·
1,432 Posts
Have a look here at the K5000 seat, this is the company who made them for the R32. Give them a call or perhaps shoot them an email to ask if there is a UK dealer for their products.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Hi Keith.

Just been speaking to Rob i work with him at geeksquad.

Send me a pm and we might be able to come to a deal with my seats if you really want some ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright there Wayne. I take it yours are the half pvc/half cloth seats. What price are you looking for and are you wanting to sell just the fronts or the whole interior?

Also, how many miles has yours covered and what is the condition?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I had a 25th Anni before my R32 and you're right - the R32 seats are waaaay better than the Anni Recaros. They hold you in tight around corners and you really feel the part when you're sitting in them. The only drawback is that they foul the sunvisors when you tip them forward to let people in the back - anyone else noticed this?

Complete second-hand R32 interiors in good condition usually sell for around £1500.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
keith.

Milage has just ticked over the 98k mark :O

for the milage they are very good condition imo. Im not sure what kinda price id be looking for. they are the half leather / cloth ones yes.

Id only reeally want to sell the fronts though, however depending on how much you want to offer i may be pursuaded :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.