VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone fancy another Club Display at the Edition 38 show on the weekend of Fri 31st Aug to Sun 2nd Sep at Overstone Park, Northampton.

This show is meant to be better than Gti International from what I have heard. There is meant to be loads of show & shine cars and plenty of club displays as well as plenty of other entertainment and camping etc.

We had an impressive display on the Sunday at Gti International, hows about another on the Sunday at this show.

I'm definately going this year as it is my weekend off!:party:

More info at www.edition38.com

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I'm gonna have to miss this cos i start a course on the Monday and need to travel down to Bedford on the Sunday, Gutted !

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
I dont think im going to be able to make this one either unfortunately, however, if one of you guys wants to organise one feel free and ill get some stickers / flyers down to you etc for before the event.

·
385 Posts
I'm interested. but could only make 1 day.

·
3,732 Posts
i will be at vw action on those dates at the other end of the county (northampton), at santa pod raceway

if its raining and the dragstrip is closed i will slide across. wont know till the day tho

·
748 Posts
Cant you guys find a show down south! :( lol

·
64 Posts
it is down south if you live in Wales! and well worth the 3 hour drive!

I'd like to put mine on the stand if your short, but my baby's due end of July. still goin the show mind, but not sure yet how long for. would like to go down the Friday, but may only be there for the sunday. if your short of cars i will defo be there on the sunday though, so let me know. i'll even wash all the red dust from the showground off her!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
Lola, this posts from last year! You're a year behind, although i can see there being a stand for this year as it is the biggest show on the calendar!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts