VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
As above really, been speaking to a few members who have expressed an interest

Always busy down at KK most Friday evenings at around 7pm................anyone else interested?

1) Dazm
2) Anakin
3) Frankie
4) MIQ
5) Gizmo
6) James
7) Mike

·
4,420 Posts
Any of y'all want to convoy down together from leeds/wakey?

Reactions: Gizmo86

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
Please drive sensibly in and around the trafford center, few car owners have been turning up at Krispy Kreems and driving like knobs. Complaints have been made by other customers in the last few weeks.

P.S. dont use the disable parking bays unless you have a disabled Badge.

a collection of RS's from this fridays meet

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I think we are going to have to use a different venue, Ford owners driving like total cocks through the car park yesterday..... Impressing.... NO ONE !

Anyone know who they were as i'm going join the forum and tell them to try and act like adults and not wheelspin/drag race through a car park full of people with kids..... Pricks!

KK's seem to be getting more and more complaints about all this

·
4,420 Posts
I think we are going to have to use a different venue, Ford owners driving like total cocks through the car park yesterday..... Impressing.... NO ONE !

Anyone know who they were as i'm going join the forum and tell them to try and act like adults and not wheelspin/drag race through a car park full of people with kids..... Pricks!

What total bell ends, if you love cars so much then why do they trash them, if one of them lost control and hit someone, or someones car there would be hell to pay

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
99% of the VAG owners that turn up are well behaved, would be 100% if it wasent for that nob in the lime green Polo that seems to drive round the petrol station oppsite as fast as he can every week.

·
200 Posts

Last night was the worst night ever, more W*nkers than usual, and Krispy kreme's getting more complaints too, if this keeps happening then I don't think Krispy's will even let us go there anymore

·
4,715 Posts
Anakin said:
99% of the VAG owners that turn up are well behaved, would be 100% if it wasent for that nob in the lime green Polo that seems to drive round the petrol station oppsite as fast as he can every week.
I'm glad I didn't come over for my first meet there to meet the dubwerx boys. Sounds like a nightmare

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
I'm glad I didn't come over for my first meet there to meet the dubwerx boys. Sounds like a nightmare
haha it wasent that bad, still good DUB's good company and banter. Just a shame some people act stupidly.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
TBH its NOT the Dubwerx lot that cause the issues,

Its a really good bunch down there, It was simply the Ford boys that were driving inappropriately!

It wont stop me going...... But perhaps the camera phone and youtube is the answer for these retards!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hi Daz. I may come over for this - not been to a KK meet since moving to Leeds last year. Will let you know for definite later in week. Cheers

Reactions: MIQ

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
Hi Daz. I may come over for this - not been to a KK meet since moving to Leeds last year. Will let you know for definite later in week. Cheers
It a public place
no need for lists pop down and say hello.

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
none of the dubwerx or dubfiction lot were misbehaving. I actually noticed a few random customers who came in and saw us and then wheel spann out of there

·
4,715 Posts
Macdaddy© said:
TBH its NOT the Dubwerx lot that cause the issues,

Its a really good bunch down there, It was simply the Ford boys that were driving inappropriately!

It wont stop me going...... But perhaps the camera phone and youtube is the answer for these retards!
I know it's not those guys but yes the vid cam is a good idea

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
Oooooooh am looking forward to this! Donuts and cars. Thats my kinda night

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Didn't even know you've moved to Leeds pal..................will be good to catch up again.

As Neil & Steve said, its not the VW side that usually causes the probs, its a few w****rs that always spoil things

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
I'll try and get to the meet

Reactions: Anakin
1 - 20 of 118 Posts